Cybersecurity Infographics: Our Favorites
When we encounter a small business cybersecurity topic where we believe a visual would be more informative than a lengthy blog post, we add that visual here. Topics include everything from best practices for passwords, to Wi-Fi router configuration tips, to plain language overviews of phishing, worms, and cross-site scripting. Have ideas for cybersecurity infographics that you don’t see here? Feel free to drop us a suggestion on our contact page.
Currently available infographics (via above navigation) include:
- Password Keeper Safety Guide: Do’s and don’ts for your organization’s password keeper implementation
- Threat Primer Series: a series designed to simplify the concept behind multi-step cyberattacks
- Threat Primer: Worms: a simple diagram-based explanation of how cyberattacks involving worms are able to proliferate across computer networks.
- Threat Primer: Phishing: a simple diagram-based explanation of the sequence that cyber criminals use in their efforts to get unsuspecting victims to fall for a phishing attack.
- The Home Router Configuration Puzzle: crucial tips that help in configuring a wi-fi router to be safe and secure for work-from-home scenarios.
- 12 WFH Cybersecurity Sensors: top sensors that your organization should monitor to ensure that your work-from-home team members are safe from the threats associated with the dark web.
- Look-a-Like Domain Guide: examples of the types of transformations that attackers do on your domain name, to try to happen upon domain names that they could register to attempt to appear as a legitimate representative of your company.
- How Hackers Use Breached Websites Against You: the sequence of steps that hackers use to take advantage of one 3rd party web breach in additional breaches that expand the threat landscape.
Stay tuned for many more cybersecurity infographics in the future!